Local Activities in North Wales
North Wales has some of the most beautiful landscapes in Britain, from the wild mountains of Snowdonia to the rolling hills of the Clywidan range.
There are adrenaline activities for the thrill seekers, or for a more relaxing day out there are shopping centres and the local theatre. The Sunset Cabin is right in the middle of it all.
Below is a list of activities, locations and shops nearby.
- Hottub - 10 second walk
- Moel Famau Mountain walk, CH7 5SH - 10 minutes
- Loggerheads Country Park, CH7 5LH - 10 minutes
- Llandegla Bike Park, LL11 3AA - 18 minutes
- GYG Karting LTD, 1600m long track, LL21 0RU - 45 minutes
- Snowdon Mountain, LL55 4NY - 55 minutes
- Zip world, LL24 0HX - 50 minutes
- Bounce Below, LL41 3NB - 50 minutes
- Surf Snowdonia Adventure park, LL32 8QE - 50 minutes
- Swallow falls waterfall, LL24 0DW - 55 minutes
- Mold market town, CH7 1AZ - 8 minutes
- Ruthin market town, LL15 1BE - 20 minutes
- Chester, CH1 .. - 30 minutes
- Liverpool One, L1 .. - 50 minutes
- Betws y coed, LL24 .. - 55 minutes
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet, CH65 9JJ - 25 minutes
- Broughton shopping park, CH4 0DE - 20 minutes
- Tesco - 8 minutes
- Tesco fuel station - 8 minutes